Pages

Pacific Coast Highway Love

June 6, 2013






wearing: Jean Jacket: Levi's (old) | maxi: Soma | wedges: ALDO | necklace: local boutique | bag: Michael Kors (similar here)

Welcome to California! This place is beautiful and one of my favorite spots to visit is the Pacific Coast Highway. There's no better way to drive into Los Angeles then on the PCH. I scouted out my internship location and took a few pictures while on the way. One of my favorite trends this season is the maxi dress. You can't go wrong with it. I opted for a long black maxi because it can easily be paired with fun accessories. I just received my Nikon D5100 in the mail today. I can't wait to start shooting with it! It's my first DSLR..YAH! 

xoxo,
Alicia G.

7 comments:

  1. Check that necklace! Woooooo! Love the colour! I definitely agree... the PCH is the only way to go!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coral is my new favorite colour! I'm enjoying Cali to the MAX! Thanks for stopping by!

      xoxo,
      Alicia G.

      Delete
  2. this is a great look. i wish i could have gotten a better look at your shoes - they look so cute! you can never go wrong with a maxi dress and wedges for summer. xo

    hannah
    www.bemorethrifty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love those wedges! :)

      xoxo,
      Alicia G.

      Delete
  3. The outfit looks great! I LOVE the necklace. California is definitely a place that I'd love to visit in the near future:) I found your blog on IFB a little while back and I thought I'd revisit it:)

    www.UndiscoveredWorth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that maxi dress, the bold necklace looks amazing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so blessed to live in California. It suits me so well and I really would never live (long-term) anywhere else. Your outfit is perfect for Cali! You look great.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me! Check back soon because I respond to ever reader. I heart you!