Pages

Instagram Diary

June 4, 2013












Finals are over and I finished the quarter out with all A's. Can I get an AMEN for that? I have been on the road for four days straight now making my way to California. The drive across country allowed me to observe my native soil and take in all the beautiful sites. Here's my Instagram diary of my road trip from Georgia to California. I'm anticipating starting my internship at BCBG Max Azria next week. I'll keep you posted on all the exciting things that are happening over here. 

Follow me on Instagram @fashionfiles101

xoxo,
Alicia G. 

1 comments:

  1. Followed your blog! I love the orange necklace! How are you?

    Check and follow my blog too! Thanks! :)

    audrey-dimaano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me! Check back soon because I respond to ever reader. I heart you!