Pages

Must Have Rain Gear

April 13, 2013





Although spring HAS arrived, we've all heard the term "April showers bring May flowers." Here in Savannah the rain has been pouring like cats and dogs. Whether your style is classic, fun or serious, I've found the perfect looks for you. When looking for the essential go to rain items, I had plastic on the brain. It just seems like the most effective way to strut through the puddles. I'm loving the Furla candy bag, it's perfect for those wet days and it's see through. Which rain style suits you the best?  

xoxo,
Alicia G.

10 comments:

  1. Good choices!
    Love all of those sets :-)

    THE2NDAVENUE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the "Serious Type" :)

      xoxo,
      Alicia G.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your picks! the boots are so great!
    http://unzippedfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post!! I just ordered some Hunter Rainboots today! Can't wait for them to arrive :)

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to order a pair myself :)

      xoxo,
      Alicia G.

      Delete
  5. great post;) like that nude coat a lot, great piece to have;)



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a trenchcoat is a classic staple piece. I love mine! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      xoxo,
      Alicia G.

      Delete
  6. Okay, I NEED THOSE WELLIES. The Hunter's wellies... AH!

    Sorry, I have a union jack obsession.

    Dani Rose
    Sincerely, Dani Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me! Check back soon because I respond to ever reader. I heart you!