Pages

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS: Dressing Like A Chap!

February 12, 2013




With the weather in an undecided state these days, it’s a toss up in the morning on what selections are going to be the right ones. Savannah’s weather might be iffy, but my Fashionisto’s style definitely isn’t. He is dressed just like a young chap. I pictured him strolling down the British Isles, messenger bag in hand, on his way to school.


Let’s face it — getting dressed in the morning might be the last thing on your mind, Fashonistos. With midterms just around the corner, I’m sure all you’re worrying about these days is acing those exams, but dressing for success doesn’t have to be a tiring effort by just following a few simple tips.



What I really enjoyed about this week’s Fashionisto was the overall effort he made to pull a potentially boring outfit together into an eye-catching one. I normally start at the top of an outfit and work my way down, but who can deny his perfect oxfords? These shoes are a classy addition to an already classic look. I love the pop of color they give to the outfit against his blue jeans. His double-breast peacoat was an amazing complement to his “English Chap” look. Saks Fifth Avenue has a great selection, but I was very intrigued by this peacoat by BOSS Black.



When it comes to school and our heavy books we have to lug to class everyday, this Fashionisto has found an easy and fashion forward way to do it. His olive green messenger bag was a great accessory to his already stylish outfit. J.Crew has the perfect bag for you here. Now it’s time to get your head back in those books and study!


Hint:  When pulling this look together, shop for a deep caramel colored oxford shoe and pair it with a deep blue jean. Finish your outfit with a dark olive green peacoat. Stuff your books into a complementing messenger bag, and you’re on your way to being a chap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me! Check back soon because I respond to ever reader. I heart you!