Pages

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS: Mixing And Matching For A Modern Vibe!

January 29, 2013



   It was a warm winter day when I spotted this cool and collective Fashionisto on the streets of Savannah. He strolled down the turf with exuberant confidence and a modern style that had to be captured and shared. When I approached him, he bared a brave smile that hinted to a bit of flattery.
   
   I selected this Fashionisto because I was taken back by his impressive choice of textures and colors. My eye was first drawn to his statement bow tie and the flavor it gave his ensemble. Bow ties aren’t just for the rich and the famous, they can be worn easily with a button-down shirt. When shopping this look, check out this Michael Kors bow tie here.

   It is important to remember that in order to achieve a modern vibe like my Fashionisto, you need to choose colors that complement each other. In this case, blue and red have been pulled together to create a seamless look. If you’re having trouble putting colors together, don’t be afraid to consult a color wheel. It will give you all the necessary information for you to create a successful color story. My Fashionisto is also sporting a plaid blue top with hints of red in it, and with his red bow tie and red shorts, who wouldn’t want to replicate this look? Plaid tops are easy to find but I recommend Urban Outfitters for a great selection.

Hint: To move forward with this fresh look, remember to use that complement each other. For example, a blue top with a red short. Then you can add in accessories to complete your ensemble. In this circumstance, a bow tie is the perfect addition to finishing the outfit. Take it a step further will these Gucci sneakers.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me! Check back soon because I respond to ever reader. I heart you!