Pages

Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Rounudp

May 2, 2013

Links à la Mode

Beauty Positive

Real beauty comes from within. It’s an old saying, and generally I find it to be true. Beautiful people have positive souls. But … it never hurts to have good makeup and style to make your inner beauty shine. This week we have a great mix of beautifying tips on several levels to bring out the very best in you. From positive fashion quotes, owning your age & style, to nixing online bullying in the fashion community… body positive thinking and actual beauty tips galore. As a beauty junkie, I was delighted to read all the beauty tips! Of course, we have loads of style tips to get you started for the coming summer season!

The IFB Weekly Roundup: May 2nd


I feel very honored and happy to be featured on the weekly IFB roundup. I've been trying for a long time to make it on. Check out all the great articles from this week above. Here's a great quote to finish out the day: "Dream It, Wish It, Do It." 

xoxo, 
Alicia G. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me! Check back soon because I respond to ever reader. I heart you!