Pages

Feelin' Sassy

March 20, 2013


My hubby and I went down to Jacksonville, FL for a mini vaca. Here's the outfit I wore on the way down. Flowers and studs are my new thing.


Top: Michael Kors (old)


Purse: BCBGeneration (similar here)


Shoes: Sole Society


Pants: Forever21


I love mixing textures and colors together. I think the best way to achieve this look is to choose textures that you normally wouldn't put together. The contrasting fabrics and colors will create a composition that's sure to surprise you.

xoxo,
Alicia G. 


8 comments:

  1. This is Jackie. i absolutely love this outfit! It reminds me that spring is here. Also, I visited Jacksonville for the first time last month. Its pretty down there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I hope that your spring break is going well. I loved Jacksonville, it was so beautiful down there.

    xo,
    Alicia G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combination! And I also have to say these shoes reminded me of famous Valentinos, so pretty!

    http://www.thefashionarium.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they absolutely do remind me of the famous Valentino's too. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      xoxo,
      Alicia G.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love your outfit, those floral pants are so cute!
    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!!!
    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wonderful comment and thank you for stopping by!

      xoxo,
      Alicia G.

      Delete
  5. i adore this outfit! love love your floral pants.
    can't wait to see more!! xxx

    http://littlebloomingflowers.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Floral is one of my new favorite things! Thank you for stopping by. I can't wait to check out your blog.

      xoxo,
      Alicia G.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me! Check back soon because I respond to ever reader. I heart you!